Program and set up CNC machines for a variety of machining operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and set up CNC machines for a variety of machining operations.
- Perform programming utilizing CAM Package.
- Operate Fanuc, Haas and Milltronic Controllers.
- Inspect parts being set up.
- Ability to Program and set up CNC Machines.
- Must be knowledgeable on CNC programs and able to edit CNC programs as needed
- Must be able to understand blueprints, including geometric tolerancing
- Must have good knowledge of all aspects of production machining, recognize and solve problems
- Ability to make set-ups on all equipment, including CNC with no supervision
- Ability to follow established procedures, as well as establishing new processes and properly documenting process
- Ability to clearly instruct CNC Machinists and machine operators
- Must be an enthusiastic self starter and be able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Must have excellent time management
- Must have one tools
- Must have reliable transportation
Education and Experience
- Vocational School Diploma/Certificate
- 2+ years of experience in a similar working environment
- Successful candidate will be able to pass written test